Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Weblog neglect.

I suppose I've been neglecting my blog (and my social life in general) lately. Mates has been keeping me busy in the GROCS lab on North Campus and I've been pretty active in planning the 2005 Michigan Inspire Fair. If you're in or near Ann Arbor and interested in technology, you'll definitely want to check it out. Tony Fadell, Michigan alum and creator of the iPod is our keynote speaker.

My EECS 376 professor just decided to move our final exam up a week at the last minute, which leaves me with 3 exams over the last 2 days of classes. The good news is, I'll be graduating a week earlier than previously planned, April 19th to be exact. Woohoo!

In May I'll be heading to Israel for 2 weeks. I'd like to incorporate my blog/moblog into my travel plans in some cool way. More thoughts on that as the trip approaches.

Then, on May 26th, I move out to Seattle. The condo purchase is slowly progressing, and I'm really looking forward to getting out there and working again!

That's all for now.. too exhausted and scatterbrained to write any longer (been coding for 7 hours straight).

No comments: