Thursday, April 14, 2005

Inspire Fair 2005

The 2005 Michigan Inspire Fair was today and it was aaawesome. Aaron put it something like "It was the coolest thing I've seen come out of UM Engineering. It made me proud to go to U of M." I hope some of that rubbed off on the prospect students and parents that came to the event.

Thanks to everyone who helped put the Inspire Fair together. It rocked! Between the Design Expo and the Inspire Fair, we had hundreds of great projects on display. Professor Elliot Soloway gave an amazing talk, and Tony Fadell, the creator of the iPod and Apple's VP of Engineering iPod Division gave a great question and answer session.

I've posted some Michigan Inspire pictures on flickr. I also took a video of the Michigan Inspire car project. It's the first video I've taken with my phone and posted on the blog. The .mp4 file should be viewable with Quicktime. I'll find a better way to post video in the future.

Update: Car video is now hosted on Google Video [12/23/2006]

No comments: