Saturday, April 16, 2005

The End is Near

Aside from one review session this Tuesday, I'm officially done with classes at the University of Michigan. Woohoo! I'm not quite feeling the relief just yet, but I'm hopin' it'll kick in as soon as I'm done with my three remaining exams.

So, a few months ago I decide to stop machine drying my clothes (at least most of them). Is that strange, or is it rather normal? Sure, it's a hassle, but it keeps the fabrics so much brighter and tougher!





(Tonight it occurred to me that I really need a clothes line)


Following up on my last post.. I finally got through to T-Mobile. Their first response really pissed me off:

"You can log on to www.tmobile.com, to activate our 'spam key/word filter' to prevent these messages from reaching your handset."

Hmm.. I should have to create spam filters to prevent my own cell phone company from sending me spam text messages? Doesn't seem right. So I wrote back and told them so!

Finally, they got back to me with instructions on how to opt-out of their text message spam. The whole experience leaves a bad taste in my mouth, but I suppose I'm back to being a content customer.

And with that, it's time to get back to hitting the books. Ten days and counting until my last exam.

No comments: