Thursday, March 16, 2006

Like a Kid in a Candy Shop

By way of Mike's blog, I stumbled across a cool demo (skip to minute 2:40) of some stuff coming out of the Windows Automotive group.

My friend and former coworker Ted left my team to go work on this project last September. It's really exciting to see his project coming to life (though I have a feeling what's coming next from that group is going to be even more exciting)!

On a somewhat related note, my friend and current coworker and officemate, Steven, is moving over to the Windows Live Messenger team. He's gonna be working on the end-to-end user experience (so you'll probably see me stop ranting as I begin to email him instead every now and then). Steven's incredibly talented. He's one of those people that just "gets it". And, he's been an awesome officemate, so I'm really sad to see him leave my team.

Sometimes I feel like a kid in a candy shop. So much cool stuff going on left and right. It's hard to stay put!

No comments: