Thursday, May 04, 2006

Doesn't get much cooler than 360.

IMAGE_050Okay, so I went a little crazy today and raided the company store... felt like a little kid in a candy store. :-)

I've gotta tell ya.. I'm LOVING the new Xbox. I can't get over how cool this thing is.

Despite watching/playing demos of this puppy for the last 12 months, I didn't really grasp how kickass it really was until I started living with one.

As I'm posting from my laptop on the couch, a photo slideshow is being streamed onto my HDTV wirelessly from the computer under my desk in the other room to a Dave Matthews tune. But I guess that's nothing new to the 4 million of you out there with Windows XP Media Center edition.

After holding out for ages on organizing all my digital media, this thing is just begging me to hook it up to Vista Ultimate (MCE) with a cable card and a monster raid array.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know you wanna Wii! I can't wait until Wii comes out so I can play with it.