I've been feeling lately like there aren't enough hours in the day to do everything I want to do, leading me to the realization that it's time to re-focus.
So, in typical prioritized PM fashion, things that will remain in my day-to-day life:
- Work [P1]
- Social life [P1]
- Physical activity (gym, wallyball, racquetball, skiing/boarding) [P1]
- Ping [P1]
- Blog and magazine reading [P1]
- Writing in this blog [P2]
- Listening to Podcasts [P2]
- Reading books [P2]
- Learning Chinese from CDs in my car [P3]
And, unfortunately, things that will be cut:
- Location X (just not enough time in the day, and posts there could easily be made here instead)
Now, off to watch the Seahawks lay the smack down!