Thursday, February 09, 2006

4 things...

My friend Eston tagged me with this 4 things meme on his blog. Usually I don't partake in such things, but I'm feeling dorky tonight... :-)

Four jobs I’ve had:
1. Program Manager at Microsoft
2. Consultant (aka "a suit") for 5 Fortune 500 companies
3. IT junkie at The University of Michigan
4. Bartender at Oz

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Clueless "Lucy, you know I don't speak Mexican!"
2. Office Space "I deal with the god damn customers so the engineers don't have to. I have people skills! I am good at dealing with people! Can't you understand that?"
3. Dude, Where's My Car? "AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN"
4. Yossi & Jagger "Kal yoter l'zayen ba'tachat..."

Four Places I’ve Lived:
1. Seattle
2. Ann Arbor, Michigan
3. California (LA and SF!)
4. Jerusalem, Israel
(okay, I guess that was five.)

Four TV Shows I Love:
1. Lost
2. 24
3. Grey's
4. Housewives

Four Places I’ve Vacationed:
1. Eilat
2. Curacao
3. St. James's Gate
4. De Wallen

Four of my favourite dishes:
1. Crispy Chicken in Spicy Garlic Sauce from Jade Tree
2. Oreo Cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory
3. Double double, fries, and a vanilla shake from In-N-Out
4. Falafel from a hole in the wall near the Russian Compound

Four sites I visit daily:
1. My Bloglines feeds
2. Gmail
3. The Microsoft Corporate Intranet
4. The sexy new beta version of E12 Outlook Web Access

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Beijing, per my roommie's recommendation, before it completely transforms and much is lost.
2. Tokyo, because it's the other center of the Universe and yet I've never been!
3. Tel Aviv, where the parties REALLY don't stop 'til 6 in the morning.
4. At home with my family in Los Angeles, because LA will always be home.

Four bloggers I am tagging:
1. Smuga
2. Joshie
3. Mark
4. Jon

Yeah... I'm a dork.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Way to be a dork with me. :P