Saturday, April 15, 2006

Loving my T-Mobile SDA


I'm in love with my new T-Mobile SDA phone!

Moving from the larger Pocket PC Phone form factor to the smaller Smartphone form factor is definitely a change, but definitely one for the better.

If you're looking for a really slick, compact Smartphone with a high speed Internet connection and email, IM, audio/video, and more right at your fingertips, I highly recommend picking one of these babies up.

In addition to T-Mobile SDA, it's also branded as the i-Mate SP5m, Orange C600, and Qtek 8300. If you're on Cingular, there's a similar Cingular 8125 device with pretty much the same features (no WiFi - but how often do you really need it if you have Edge?)

And if you're looking for more of a Treo/Crackberry-like form factor, I also highly recommend the HTC Wizard/Apache models. These are branded here in the US as the T-Mobile MDA, Cingular 8125, Sprint PPC-6700, and Verizon XV6700. Everyone I know with one of these devices (including my Dad) absolutely loves it.

No comments: